PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
When ordering for certain services, we will ask you for information such as your name, address, contact phone numbers, email address and means of identification such as Driver’s license, National identity card or international passport. We may also ask you other relevant information about the service you are using or ordering.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- By registering to use our service you grant us permission to use your information in the following ways:
- Processing of orders you place with us
- Charge for services we provide
- Providing directory enquiry services or information to the regulator and other authorized government agencies, or as required by law.
- Communicating with you about how to use the service, and letting you know about any changes to our services
- Market our products and services to you.
- Carry out market research and analysis on our current products and services and future developments.
- We may give information on this form to certain other people or organizations. We will make sure that you cannot be identified.
- To prevent and detect criminal activity, fraud, misuse or damage to our network and prosecute and sue those responsible.
- We may provide information (In response to requests from authorized law enforcement agencies)
- To prevent and detect crime and prosecute offenders
We take due care in ensuring that personal information provided by you is retained and processed in a manner that ensures that this information is accurate, relevant and current for the purpose for which it is to be used for.
Information to customers: If you are unhappy with our services kindly contact us and let us know. Your feedback enables us review and improve the overall service performance we provide. If you have a complaint, kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are fully committed to addressing all complaints fully and fairly, and in a reasonable time frame.
We do try to resolve all verbal complaints. However, should you wish to receive a response in writing, kindly forward all complaints to email@example.com; and we will send you our feedback accordingly
We will treat any information concerning any complaint or compliance in confidence and we will not disclose it to anyone except or in accordance with any instruction you have given us. However, there are circumstances in which we may be required by law to disclose information. Such requests typically come from statutory authorities, e. g The Police Force. Etc. Any such disclosure will be strictly controlled and made fully in accordance with the laws of the.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in the United Kingdom. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in United Kingdom and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Sale will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in the United Kingdom in English and governed by Laws of the United Kingdom, pursuant to the Arbitration Act 1996 as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time.
The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, IKEE reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.